Location – Ranchi (India)
He is a Freelance Soft Skills trainer and Executive Coach. I have hands-on experience of more than 3 decades of working which includes Human Resources Management. During this large span of career, he worked as a Faculty Member of the Apex Training College of the Bank in Kolkata taking sessions on Behavioural Science and General Banking for almost 3 years. He would like to share his experience and expertise to empower the younger work force for improving their productivity. In an Executive role as a Mentor and practically organizing motivation teams was part of the regular activities especially in last 5 years. Since retirement he have been in soft skills training and an Executive Coach.
Area of Expertise:
- Interpersonal skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Communication skills
- Business communication
Workshops Attended at the following Institutes:
- Management Development Program at MDI, Gurgaon,
- Innovative HRM, CAB, Pune
- Leadership development, ASCI, Hyderabad
- Executive Development Program, NIBM, Pune
- Vigilance Updates, CBI College, Ghaziabad
- General Manager – Training HQ Kolkata – Organized training programs for newly recruited 2000 Probationary officers, Mid-level management, Senior management and all other levels of staff covering Pan India and abroad. Restructured HR including Training process of UCO Bank in collaboration with Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad.
Associated with HR Transformation Plan of the Bank to prepare for facing Gen-next Banking. Designed and developed Employee Engagement activities, Motivation, Succession Planning for entire staff.